Reasons to Choose Salek’s Motors include:
- A customer-focused approach delivered with the friendly, personal touch
- Modern garage services from a workshop that regularly invests into new technology
- Covering all locations in Southampton and the surrounding Hampshire area
- Specialists in all German marques but able to work on any make or model
- Fluent speakers in Polish with a sizeable base of East European customers
- One of the area’s best choices for ECU remapping and DPF removal services
- Vehicle Service and repairs undertaken to the same schedules used by dealerships
- An affordable service from a company that guarantees all parts and workmanship
Salek’s Motors, a fully independent company and still one of the very few garages in Southampton to offer a personally tailored service to Polish customers in the Hampshire area, is a part of the Auto first Network. Our workshop, and the garage services it provides, undergoes regular audits from one of the world’s leading automotive aftermarket specialists. Maintaining standards is important to the team at Salek’s Motors. Our affiliation with the Auto first Network helps in the continuous delivery of first-class workmanship.
Our company is also here to meet the needs of customers and clients from every other walk of life, and from every corner of the world.
Like all reputable garages, we place a strong focus on customer care. We understand that motorists in the Southampton area have certain expectations from our garage services. To meet and exceed these expectations, Salek’s Motors places a strong focus on being friendly, reliable and 100% focused on the customer at all times.
Our workshop welcomes private motorists, fleet clients and members of the trade.
Garage Services in Southampton at a Competitive Price
One of things to separate us from other garages in Southampton and the surrounding Hampshire area is our fair and transparent approach to prices. Our rates for traditional garage services, such as car servicing and engine repairs, compete well against those charged by main dealerships. All work undertaken complies with the servicing and repair schedule of your car’s manufacturer, and we only use OEM parts on customer vehicles.
Adhering to manufacturer schedules helps to keep existing warranties intact.
Salek’s Motors also performs MOT testing in the Class IV category. We’ve equipped our workshop with dedicated inspection bays, which our valued customers can view from a comfortable waiting area while they can sit and relax with a complimentary tea or coffee.
Our company works on all manufacturer marques. However, we have many years of trade experience in the field of German cars. Technicians feel especially at home when providing garage services on models from Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Mercedes, BMW and Mini. This is a major service benefit for customers in Southampton who wish to save money on the rates charged by dealership garages without having to worry about operational standards.